Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 scoops of Vegan Vanilla Proteini
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups of Almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Earth balance vegan butter
- First, grab a large mixing bowl where you will add in all of your dry ingredients first (oats, Proteini, chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice)
- Then start to add in your wet ingredients (almond milk, and pumpkin purée).
- Next, mash your 2 ripe bananas into your batter and mix until smooth.
- Once batter is ready, spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray or with Earth Balance vegan butter (adds more flavor to your pancakes)
- Finally begin to pour your batter into small pancake-like circles.
- Once your pancakes start bubbling, flip them to cook the other side fully.
- Once done, serve immediately with some maple syrup or any pancake toppings that you prefer and enjoy!