- 2 ripe Bananas
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 scoops of Vegan Vanilla Proteini
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups of Almond milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Earth balance vegan butter
- First, grab a large mixing bowl where you will add in all of your dry ingredients first (oats, Proteini, chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice)
- Then start to add in your wet ingredients (almond milk, and pumpkin purée).
- Next, mash your 2 ripe bananas into your batter and mix until smooth.
- Once batter is ready, spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray or with Earth Balance vegan butter (adds more flavor to your pancakes)
- Finally begin to pour your batter into small pancake-like circles.
- Once your pancakes start bubbling, flip them to cook the other side fully.
- Once done, serve immediately with some maple syrup or any pancake toppings that you prefer and enjoy!
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for direct, individual medical treatment or advice. It is the responsibility of you and your healthcare providers to make all decisions regarding your health. We recommend that you consult with your healthcare providers regarding the diagnosis and treatment of any disease or condition. Products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.