Chicken with Green Beans & Walnuts
3 T vinegar (white wine or balsamic)
1 T Dijon mustard
Dash of salt and pepper
1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
In a small jar, shake together the first four ingredients. Add oil and shake until well blended.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, steamed until crisp, tender, and cooked
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, baked and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil or parsley
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Combine salad ingredients in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss until all ingredients are well coated. Serve immediately. Makes 4-6 servings.