2 scoops Vegan Vanilla Proteini
2 tablespoons almond milk
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1¾ cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix together all ingredients. Grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a baking pan, or use parchment paper with some cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl until batter is smooth. Consistency will be thick.
- Scoop a small size out and roll until a small ball is formed.
- Using a fork, make the traditional criss-cross across the top, flattening the cookie out.
- Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 10-13 minutes or until cookies turn a slightly golden brown color.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before eating.
- Store in an airtight container.