The Benefits of Adding Fiber to Your Diet
Studies show that up to 90% of people don’t get enough vegetables in their diet. Because of that, it’s guaranteed that 100% of us don’t get enough fiber. Fiber doesn’t have to be boring or bland though- Smart Pressed Juice is on a mission to make fiber sexy again! Fiber has so many spectacular health benefits. The more fiber you consume in a day, the easier it is for you to lose weight. It also helps you maintain your weight from all that hard work in the gym while dramatically reducing the risk of developing chronic health conditions. If you haven’t yet explored the advantages of eating high-fiber foods, now is your chance to do so.
Fiber helps you feel clean and light and acts as your daily mini-cleanse. Getting enough fiber in your diet helps you feel refreshed, combats bloating and keeps your cravings under control. For those of us who need a health reboot, a juice cleanse is the perfect way to get a balanced system of vegetables and fiber into your body to flood your body with restorative plant-based nutrients. Not only will your body be better able to process the vitamins and nutrients you consume, you’ll be setting the stage for a healthy environment for your body to thrive. Vegetables and plant-based fibers are some of the essential ingredients for a long, healthy life.
Here are some of the most beneficial things to note about foods in bulk:
- Fiber lowers your risk of heart disease. A review of 22 BMJ studies determined that for every seven grams of fiber a person eats, their risk for heart disease decreases by 9 percent. The added roughage helps absorb cholesterol and move it through your body quickly before it does damage to your arteries.
- Fiber helps your gut bacteria to flourish. The good bugs in your stomach need something to feast on. Fiber proves to be the perfect food source. Not only does it reduce the amount of inflammation there is in your body, it also prevents weight gain and obesity. Eating a daily dose of fiber is ideal because it keeps gut bacteria busy.
- Fiber reduces the risk for several types of cancer. The more your diet includes fiber-rich foods, the better chance you have of fighting colorectal cancer and breast cancer. Fruits and veggies are full of fiber. Doing a natural juice cleanse is advisable because it provides your body with antioxidants and phytochemicals known to fight disease.
- Fiber provides a natural way to detox your system. Fiber helps eliminate toxins from your body. It’s what makes a natural detox safe and effective. Unhealthy fats and estrogen are soaked up by the plant-derived substance. It ensures that unwanted chemicals don’t remain in your body for long.
- Fiber promotes good bone health. Soluble fiber increases the bioavailability of calcium and other minerals known to help with bone density. As a person ages, their bones become more porous and brittle. By getting your fill of fiber daily, you’re reversing the aging process by strengthening your bones.
Fiber offers many health benefits as mentioned above. Not only does it aid the body in eliminating waste, it helps you feel full longer. There are many natural sources of fiber, most of which are found in fruits and vegetables as well as their juices. By giving your body some helpful fiber with each meal you’re giving it a chance to give your system a gentle scrub-down and a mini-cleanse to maximize good health and improve your overall well-being. So from now on, whenever you are grabbing a bite to eat, look at your plate and ask, where is my fiber coming from? If your fiber is missing, make sure to grab a glass of refreshing Pineapple Chia Cleanse make sure you are meeting your daily fiber needs! It’s time to make fiber sexy again!
For more SMART lifestyle tips like this, make sure to visit www.smartpressedjuice.com and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, or like us on Facebook. You can also visit our Amazon store to stock up on our delicious juices.