Smart Pressed Juice is honored to have been selected as semi-finalists at the New Beverage Showdown sponsored by BevNET Live Summer 2017! We will be heading to this semi-annual conference to debut our newly updated trio of juices: Cold Pressed Greens, Pineapple Chia Cleanse, and Vegan Vanilla
The BevNET Food and Beverage Innovation Conference will be held June 13-14, 2017 in New York, NY. The event is filled with a captivating lineup of speakers, such
5. BevNET is the beverage industry’s leading authority and media company. You can find educational materials on all things beverage-related on the BevNET website, and live conference series. In addition, BevNET also publishes eight times a year the BevNET magazine, available in digital and print format, and hosts an online school for newcomers, with seasoned veterans providing in-depth knowledge and guidance.
3. The New Beverage Showdown pits your beverage against the top new products in the market. This is your opportunity to pitch against the best of the best, get instant feedback from a group of industry expert judges and be crowned
2. Smart Pressed Juice will be sharing exciting new updates to our Cold Pressed Greens, Pineapple Chia Cleanse, and Vegan Vanilla
1. Founders Annie Vonheim and Radiah Rhodes will represent Smart Pressed Juice at BevNET live! With their combined 40 years of consumer goods experience, these powerful women will introduce our whole foods philosophy and why we’re the SMARTest approach to juicing. We’ve made juicing
If all that has you feeling motivated for some juicing goodness, come check out our vegan, USDA certified organic, raw juices. If you’re local to sunny southern California, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d ever like to sample any of our juices.
In addition, all of our products are available
4. BevNET Live, which is the event Smart Pressed Juice will be showcasing its products, is the leading conference for the beverage industry. Attendees include all the industry professionals – beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, brokers, retailers, and investors. Sample Bars provide attendees the opportunity to try the newest and the best beverages out there.