Get Healthy Together For Valentine’s Day
Are you searching for the perfect Valentine’s present? Flowers, chocolates and teddy bears are always nice, but didn’t you give the same thing last year? And the year before? That’s why it’s time to consider giving a gift that lasts- the ultimate gift to say I love you! This Valentine’s Day, consider giving the gift of good health. Good health is priceless and is one of the most sought-after gifts in life. Therefore, we spent some time to put together a list of healthy and fun activities that you and your love (or even BFF!) can do together this Valentine’s Day.
Here’s how you can journey on the road to good health together as a couple:
- Move your bodies together. Take walks, ride your bicycles on your next date, go hiking, kayaking, and exploring the great outdoors. Not only will it give you a change of scenery, it also helps you work off calories, tone muscles, and stay emotionally grounded because exercise is a great stress reliever.
- Do a juice cleanse. Detoxifying your system is a step in the direction of greater health. Because the two of you want to spend a long happy life with each other as company, it only makes sense to try something like juice cleanse together. Having a partner to hold yourself accountable to is an asset. You’ll be able to accomplish your fitness and nutrition goals faster and with greater success than you would if you were doing it alone. Smart Pressed Juice makes it easy to carry your favorite juices with you with no mess. The individual packets can be put in your bag and carried to the gym or the office where you can make them by just adding water.
- Plan and prepare healthy meals that you both can eat. Part of the fun of having dinner together is making it yourself. We created an entire week’s worth of romantic meals that are healthy and cleanse-friendly! Go to the farmer’s market and select fresh ingredients. Then go home and prepare the meal. Chop, dice, seer, grill or bake your food into a beautiful main dish and side dishes. Then light some candles, pull out a bottle of your finest wine, and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Challenge each other to try something new. In addition to staying healthy physically, it’s important to be mentally strong, too. One of the ways you can do just that is by engaging your brain in a challenging way. Choose activities that you both have wanted to try but never had the chance to. When you’re challenged mentally, it keeps your brain active. So, sign up for a foreign language class at your local college, learn a new skill such as woodworking or painting, and most of all, have fun doing it!
- Be supportive of one another. Strengthen your bond by being there for your partner when he or she needs you the most. Offer encouragement and support as they pursue their dreams. Spend quality time with one another without being on the phone texting or updating social media. It’s a well-known fact that people with strong social circles and supportive people in their lives tend to live longer.
Use this list of suggestions for ways to create a healthier routine to do together as a couple. You’ll benefit from greater physical, emotional, financial, and psychological health thanks to the changes you’ve decided to make this February 14th. There is no better way to show your love and devotion to one another than to be the best version of yourself that you can possibly be.
For more SMART lifestyle tips like this, make sure to visit www.smartpressedjuice.com and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, or like us on Facebook. You can also visit our Amazon store to stock up on our delicious juices.