Pineapple Chia Vinaigrette
Mind. Blown. By special request, we came up with this recipe for Juicer Jeff Maris, who is on a juice cleanse and asked if we could come up with a dressing for a salad! Give this a try- we can't believe how good this tastes!
Pineapple Chia Vinaigrette Ingredients
1 Scoop Pineapple Chia Cleanse
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar of choice (balsamic vinegar, raspberry vinegar, red wine vinegar, white wine vinegar, )
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or minced (you can also use 1 tsp garlic powder)
- Chopped fresh herbs (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Whisk all ingredients together- adjust any seasonings or vinegar levels to taste. Pour over your favorite salad, green beans, or pasta!