Smart Pressed Juice Heading to the Big Apple for BevNET 2017
Smart Pressed Juice is honored to have been selected as semi-finalists at the New Beverage Showdown sponsored by BevNET Live Summer 2017! We will be heading to this semi-annual conference to debut our newly updated trio of juices: Cold Pressed Greens, Pineapple Chia Cleanse, and Vegan Vanilla Proteini.
The BevNET Food and Beverage Innovation Conference will be held June 13-14, 2017 in New York, NY. The event is filled with a captivating lineup of speakers, such as: Ryan Caldbeck (CEO and founder of Circle Up), Jamie Danek (CEO and founder of Humm Kombucha), Arnulfo Ventura (Vice President of Business Development at Califia Farms), as well as executives from PepsiCo, and Jet.com. Here are 5 things you need to know about BevNET, and what Smart Pressed Juice will be bringing to the table there next month.
5. BevNET is the beverage industry’s leading authority and media company. You can find educational materials on all things beverage-related on the BevNET website, and live conference series. In addition, BevNET also publishes eight times a year the BevNET magazine, available in digital and print format, and hosts an online school for newcomers, with seasoned veterans providing in-depth knowledge and guidance.
4. BevNET Live, which is the event Smart Pressed Juice will be showcasing its products, is the leading conference for the beverage industry. Attendees include all the industry professionals – beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, brokers, retailers, and investors. Sample Bars provide attendees the opportunity to try the newest and the best beverages out there.
3. The New Beverage Showdown pits your beverage against the top new products in the market. This is your opportunity to pitch against the best of the best, get instant feedback from a group of industry expert judges and be crowned winner of the New Beverage Showdown.
2. Smart Pressed Juice will be sharing exciting new updates to our Cold Pressed Greens, Pineapple Chia Cleanse, and Vegan Vanilla Proteini. We’ve made significant improvements to all three formulas, although it was especially hard to enhance our Cold Pressed Greens, which won the Vegan Health & Fitness magazine’s 2017 Best Superfoods award. Our new protein will showcase an additional 14 diverse superfoods to our current formula, and our Pineapple Chia Cleanse will provide activated superfood sprouts! And of course, all of our products are USDA certified organic, vegan, and gluten-free.
1. Founders Annie Vonheim and Radiah Rhodes will represent Smart Pressed Juice at BevNET live! With their combined 40 years of consumer goods experience, these powerful women will introduce our whole foods philosophy and why we’re the SMARTest approach to juicing. We’ve made juicing simple by making it affordable, no-mess, and the healthiest option on the market – less than one gram of sugar per serving, the lowest calorie count around, and 100 percent organic. In addition, keep an eye out for our new, convenient packaging to be announced at BevNET Live!
If all that has you feeling motivated for some juicing goodness, come check out our vegan, USDA certified organic, raw juices. If you’re local to sunny southern California, shoot us an email at email@example.com if you’d ever like to sample any of our juices.
In addition, all of our products are available on our online store, with no minimum purchase for free shipping. You can also find us as well as on Amazon, with free 2-day shipping for Prime members. Juice well – juice SMART!